Monday, May 30, 2016

WITL ~ Tuesday Pages

I skipped head to Tuesday because I still have a few more picture to print out.  I took Ali's advice and kept the same layout as Sunday.  It makes it so much simpler when getting this project put together.  
I used the circle from the digital kit.  It was perfect for my opening photo.  My daughter took 3rd place in the championship track meet.  I still don't understand her love for running.  I added wash to my divider and added black glitter to the #3 from the kit.
On the back page I added the timeline from the 3x8 Layered Template Kit.  I really love adding this to each day.  I can see how some days are crazy and others not so much.  The photo on the bottom is my absolute favorite from the week.  It tells the story of how close the girls have become over the last two years.  They are forever laughing and joking on the way to school.  
I added some journaling to the top photo and a sticker word set from the kit along with the heart.  On the 3x8 page I printed out my homework checklist and added it to the digital layered template.
On the back I added a piece of paper I had from a paper pack from My Mind's Eye.  I used the clear letter from the kit and the morning, afternoon, and evening card.  Each day I'm trying to stick to one theme to write about.  Today's was success and accomplishments.  On the next page I used Ali's These Day Are For stamp and added the chipboard.  On my daughter's picture I used the letter for her first name and wrote about how she is not a morning person just like me.
I used a 3x5 card from the kit and it fit my journaling of happiness of finishing my semester.  
I used the digital kit and added my journaling on the back of the Tuesday card.  I had to put my font smaller since I had more to write about.  The ending photo is a closeup of my daughter's medal.  






No comments: