Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week In The Life - Wednesday Words & Photos

The day started off like any other.  I did have a meeting at the college with my boss and professors who are willing to help with CyberPatriot trainings next year.  This is a program that I believe in and have been a part of for three years.  On the way back to the school I stopped gas and a Starbucks.  The Mango Black Tea Lemonade is my fave summer drink.  And I had leftover pizza - perfect match for lunch.


One of the things I love at this time of year is all of the cool projects that the teachers do with the kids.  The school year is usually so busy with specific standards and lessons that teachers don't have much time for fun projects.  



When I got home, my iPsy was at the mailbox.  It is one of my favorite times during the month.  I love to see what products are in my bag.  This is one of my favorites because the bag is super cute and each item is one I will use.  


My evening included a Capital Planning Committee meeting for the school district.  It's very scary how the state has cut so much funding from education.  This committee is coming up with a proposal to bring to the board in a few weeks.  Building structures and technology are the items that need immediate attention.  



I finished off the evening with book club.  I have missed the last two and it was so nice to be able to sit around and discuss the book.  Of course we also talk about what's going on in our lives.  

A teenage boy means it is hard to get a photo of him.  This was as good as it was getting tonight.  


For the first time in a long time we went to bed together.  Hubby works nights so I only get two nights a week with him.  I was was wonderful to be able to lay next to him and know I didn't have to get up and do any work.



No comments: