Saturday, July 30, 2016

3.B.5 Photo With A Flash

       • Name of Photo: All Grown Up
What editing was done to the photo?
I started by cropping the photo because I really wanted to focus on how striking her eyes are.  I also added a very small bit of contrast and also increased the clarity.    
How did the photo meet the requirements?
I took this photo in Bisbee down this really cool corridor.  The only thing is that is it a bit dark so I had to use some fill flash.  I feel like it was just the right amount because it didn’t wash out her face and really brought out her eyes. 
What was the value of this assignment to you?
This assignment was fun because I got to really learn how to use my external flash.  And I also was able to capture some beautiful senior pictures for my friend.

No comments: