Saturday, July 30, 2016

3.B.5 Photo With A Flash

       • Name of Photo: All Grown Up
• What editing was done to the photo?
I started by cropping the photo because I really wanted to focus on how striking her eyes are.  I also added a very small bit of contrast and also increased the clarity.    
• How did the photo meet the requirements?
I took this photo in Bisbee down this really cool corridor.  The only thing is that is it a bit dark so I had to use some fill flash.  I feel like it was just the right amount because it didn’t wash out her face and really brought out her eyes. 
• What was the value of this assignment to you?
This assignment was fun because I got to really learn how to use my external flash.  And I also was able to capture some beautiful senior pictures for my friend.

No comments: