Sunday, July 24, 2016

3.B.3 Lines

     

       • Name of Photo: Ignite Knowledge
What editing was done to the photo?
I started out by adjusting the curves so that the photo is a little brighter.  I then added a small amount of contrast to show the horizon and silhouettes to stand out a little more.
How did the photo meet the requirements?
I used this photo to show lines in a photo.  The lightning bolt not only has one powerful line to the ground, but it also has a few braches of lines.

What was the value of this assignment to you?
I had a harder time with this assignment only because I couldn’t really envision a photo with lines.  I happened upon this photo because I love to try and capture lightning.  It wasn’t until I looked at my images did I notice the lines.  I find the assignment useful to be aware when taking photos to look for lines to make a bold statement.

No comments: