Tuesday, June 7, 2016

WITL ~ Friday Pages

Hubby and I both had the day off so we did a lot more togetherness than we usually get to do.
I had to be a little discreet about my photo taking today.  Again, I used washi on my daily divider and paint/glitter on the #6.
When we can, we have a date on a Friday.  I use to be home and we would spend this day together.  And it was great when the kids went to school because we would go to the movies or Tucson and not pay for a sitter.  When I started working, we lost that time together.  This past school year I was lucky to end up with a job that was more flexible to work on my degree.  Since I was done with college for the semester, we finally got to have a day for us.  And we took that morning to enjoy breakfast and then just relax at home for a bit.
We didn't get the whole day together because our daughter had an end of year party at the park.  We took food to them and hung out.  We don't mind doing it and since hubby and I are both so active in her school, her friends and teachers enjoy us being there.  The one photo of Victoria and her friend is one of my favorites from the day.  They enjoy being together and it just shows how Victoria came out of her shell this year.  It's also special because we just found out her friend will be moving and they won't go to high school together in the fall.
I'm not a fan of taking photos of myself, but trying to do include more.  
I love this last photo for today.  My friend is having a really rough time in her life right now.  She hosted an end of 8th grade party and just had a great time.  She was laughing and enjoying her friends and family.  It was so great to see her happy!





No comments: