Thursday, June 9, 2016

Organization

In one of my photos for WITL, I have clothes all over the bed and floor.  Now, I will say that when it comes to my stuff, I like to be organized.  Growing up, my room, drawers, and closet were color coded and organized.  The problem now is that I have to share my dresser and closet with hubby.  And he, somehow, has more clothes than I do.  Yet, he wears a fraction because he has a uniform for work.  Anyway, as much as I would love to empty his side out, I know that is not how to do things lol.

I love scarves and have tons of them.  I found two scarf holders, but seeing how bulky they are, they take up a good amount of my small closet area.  Today, I bought a hook for the back on my closet where my scarves now rest.  This has freed up closet space and hoping that I can get my clothes hung up and on my two new packs of hangers I also bought today.  


I'm sure that I can free up more space if I cleaned out my clothes, but let's save that for another day.......

No comments: