Monday, October 19, 2015

Work Day


     You know your coworkers feel the same about surviving the day when your Starbucks order is bigger than anyone else's.  Since I take my oldest to zero hour at the high school, I go right by the Starbucks.    As everyone texted me his or her orders, I always feel bad for the girl taking my order.  And I feel bad for the people behind me because I know they want their morning coffee fix as well.  I know a lot of people feel that Starbucks is frivolous and expensive.  While I'm sure it does fit into those categories, for me, it's worth the money.  I cannot duplicate that same cup at home and having someone else make it for me is the icing on the cake.  

     The Starbucks here are only inside other stores like Target and Fry's.  I really wish that someone would open a stand-alone building with a drive-thru.  The one nice thing about going inside is I can also shop for other items as well.  While it really isn't a big deal to walk inside and get my coffee, there is something nice about sitting in my car in my slippers and not having to get out.  
    I also love when the seasons change because the covers on the cups change. My favorite one so far is the fall theme.  The other one I really like are the holiday cups.  In the end, it doesn't matter if I have to walk in or drive in my car; a nice, hot Starbucks is a nice comfort.


No comments: