Monday, February 23, 2009

Over

I am so glad Monday is over. For some reason I feel that if I can make it through the day, then the week is doable. This morning I went on a field trip with Victoria. We saw Pippi Longstocking which was super cute. But also very loud. I wish I could say it's because I'm getting older. lol But I had 12 years shaved off my age today. A friend and I were mistaken for high schoolers & we were told to hurry and get a late pass and get to class. So even though I have many white hairs, I can still be 18 again. lol Then of course after school ran around with kids' activities. And I also taught at gymnastics. Mondays are just very busy and crazy and I'm ready to drop by the end of the night. At least it's over and can think about the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Angela,

I hope you'll come check out my latest blog post if you get a chance!

http://happydaisyaz.blogspot.com/2009/02/catching-up.html

:)
Tracy