Thursday, February 12, 2009

Holy Moly

There must be something in the air today. I am so ready to hop on the next plane out of AZ! Victoria had private gymnastics lesson today. It was only an hour and I thought that between homework and just hanging out the other two would be fine. What was I thinking? Gabriel was fine, did his homework and then bussied himself with stuff. Lillian on the other hand just could not contain her nautiness. She did ok with her homework till the end. Then she just lost it. The child couldn't even write her name correctly. I made her do it over 3 times which resulted in a total meltdown. And then she was spanked and we all had to sit in the van. I had radio drama for Gabriel to listen to so he was fine. And I had a book.

Next was Victoria. We got home and she did homework. Where I saw that she missed points the last two days which means she didn't finish her in class work. And then she started doing homework and is now acting like she has no idea about her math homework. Pretty impressive since it's a review and two days ago she breezed right through the same exact problems.

I still have laundry to finish, kitchen to clean, upstairs to tackle. Oh and let's not forget all the tax paperwork that I must organize and have numbers all ready to give to our tax guy Saturday. Oh and wait, we also have Valentines stuff to work on for kids' classes tomorrow.

No comments: