Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break





I just now realized I never posted about my trip during spring break. The days are passing by was too quickly. My friend Sara moved last summer which was very sad. We've stayed in contact which means lots of texts and phone calls. And that means comments from hubby about that.lol So in Feb I told him that I think I should go visit her. He said ok. Then he went on to say that I should take Gabriel with me. Our boys are the same age and were friends so I was ok taking him. Plus he's older and requires less "watching." I found great prices through Southwest so off we went. We flew in Tuesday and left Saturday. We had a great time. The boys went to camp for two days, we went to the zoo, this art place called keilidescope, etc. The time went by too quickly. I'm so glad we went and hopefully Sara will come out here this summer. Here are a few photos from the week.

No comments: