Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday







Last Saturday my husband wanted to take me out to dinner for my bday. I've been bugging him for months saying I wanted to go out with friends to celebrate my birthday. And do a couples dinner. Because how often do we get to go out with our hubby's? Every time I brought it up he blew it off. So, Saturday night comes around and we had decided on The Outback. He said that one of the nearby towns was having their prom so we would probably have to wait. He checked and sure enough so we ran to Wal-Mart to grab a few last min Easter basket items. Then we go back and we get led to our table and low and behold there are our friends shouting surprise. Now those who know me well, I do not like a huge fuss or anything where I'm on the spot. But I really enjoyed it and was surprised. Now I had a feeling that we would be having dinner with Kim and Jeff. And only because the girl has spent every birthday with me either at our houses or she takes me out. This year she said nothing of the sort which is so not here. But I never expected everyone to be there. It was a lot of fun and I hope our friends had a good time. Only a few of my photos came out and those are still blurry. So, please don't be offended if you were there and your photo didn't get posted. It's because it was so blurry there is no way to tell who you are. lol I'm still in awe that my husband put it all together from the babysitter to calling our friends.

No comments: