Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Far....

my trip is going really well. Gabriel and I flew out on Tuesday and had no issues with any of our flights. Though I was reminded how I'm not fond of flying out of El Paso. The TSA security line is quite scary and just gives me an unsettling feeling like with the officers and lines and how you practically have to strip down. We haven't taken any photos yet, mainly because nothing photo worthy has happened. lol The boys throwing the balls up and down the stairs isn't doing it for me. Though I do have a mental list of all the signs I've seen I must take photos of before leaving. Those ones you just don't see in sunny Arizona. Tomorrow is "shopping" day so hopefully we'll find some good deals!!! Gabriel is having a blast and will be sad when it's time to leave.

No comments: