Thursday, January 12, 2017

Comfort Zone


Sometimes when we don't even realize it life passes at such high speeds and you didn't even realize it happened.  Over the last four years I have been working towards my degree.  Now as I enter the last semester, I feel very out of my comfort zone.  I love learning new things and to have this semester as my student teaching semester, I feel very out of the comfort zone.  But I know that in order to grow and be ready for my own classroom, I have to go through this.  

I encourage everyone to take that leap and find where you will be challenged and grow.  It is exciting, scary, and rewarding. God intended us to be challenged and stretched in ways we didn't expect to happen.  This is not just rewarding for us, but we may have the opportunity to touch someone else and be a blessing to them.  

For more ways to grow, join Holley on her blog!!



No comments: